Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bebop/FF13 Soundtracks, FF13 Disappointment, New Game Reviews, and THE BUZZ KILL!

So yah, lot's of stuff to report xD. Sorry for this being a little later then I said it was going to be, but I have been having problems with the wifi at my Grandmother's house, so now that it is finally fixed, I can post my blog :)! So, before was start this, I guess I just want to say this: Thanks guys for reading these :). Without you guys... well, I would still write these either way, because they are better then doing homework, chores, or RL stuff xD, but thanks guys anyways. And with that said, I start this blog with a little bit of... FAN SERVICE!

Yah, I know how to do that, don't I xD

So, now that I have filled your eyes with delicious fan service xD, let's jump into the blogging :). Let's start with what I have been up game wise this time around, since I have a little bit to say. Well, games that I have been playing have really just been FF1 (which I am loving right now) and Fire Emblem 6 (that is still super hard!). I am still stuck on the same level and Final Fantasy wise, as I am still loving the game, I am only playing it when I am on the go, that way, I am more looking foward to it then if I where playing it all the time. I just got the mythic key and I am ready to find out my next objective from the epic dancing girl (which I have named Sakura. Clever, ain't it xD). Oh yes, also, for the first time in nearly 4 YEARS, I HAVE FINALLY STARTED REVIEWING GAMES AGAIN. I deleted my old ones because they where so bad, it was sad (sorry, I had to go for the rhyme there xD), written wise that is. So I kicked it off with 2 reivews: one was a extremely positive review of Final Fantasy 1 for the iPhone, which I gave a 10 out of 10, and the other was somewhat negative with my Fire Emblem 6 review, where I only gave the game a 7.5 because I felt it didn't live up to the hype it dissevers. Still, I will say FE6 is a pretty solid game on it's own, but for FE standards, the game isn't very good :(. Well anyways, besides that, all my other gaming thoughts have been with recent news recently. I have decided to wait on FF13, not only because I would rather play it on a PS3 then the 360, but also because of not only the reviews it is getting, but what I have heard from friends. So far from what I have heard from the game, IDK if like all the stuff they have changed. Now granted, I haven't played the game yet and I shouldn't judge it based on what I see of it, I am just trying to get an idea of what it is I am paying for and though I think the combat system looks interesting, is it really worth the $65 price tag? I miss it when games where like $40 :(. But again, like I said, I haven't played the game and I am probably going to wait out for a while on it, until they lower the price or until I get a PS3, again, whatever comes first. I did it with Ninja Gaiden 2 and DOA4, and ended up liking them more, so why wouldn't it work with FF13 xD? Also, as the title says, I got the soundtrack for the game and all I have to say is this: WOW! The soundtrack is beautiful for the game and I am very impressed with what they had achieved without Nobuo Uematsu's genus behind the project. I don't know if he has left Square or something, but it showed in FF12 and 11 with music not living up to Final Fantasy Standards, but I really like this one a lot and was very surprised to hear the music in this game :). Other then that though, I have also decided to wait to see if SC:C will get a good score and wait to see if my buddies get it. Still, other then that, games are going by pretty slow. I might review some games that I played recently like Bayonetta or maybe redo my review of Zelda: Collector's Edition, but other then that, gaming is pretty low right now with college taking up most of my time, so unless it's on-the-go, I am probably not playing it xD. PS: HALO REACH TRAILER KICKED @SS THIS WEEK. I can't wait to play the game! Also, I was surprised with BC2 positive reviews, but maybe it's just me xD.

Yah, cool logo art, yah?

So, now onto anime :). Well, guess what everyone.. I FINISHED BEBOP! All I have to say is: WOW! Really moving ending (even though it was a mix of sad/jaw droppingly awesome) and a perfect way to end the series. I won't get into spoilers because nobody likes those and granted, not everyone has watched/finished Bebop, but it's just a shame it's over. What's even more epic is I finished it at MIDNIGHT FRIDAY MORNING! To me, that's a sign xD. So, how did I celebrate me finishing off my favorite anime of all time: I bought some stuff at the Collectables show xD. Not only he find me Season 4 of Naruto Shippuden (It's my second favorite Season and has one of the coolest fights: Itachi vs. Sasuke!), but he also should me COWBOY BEBOP SOUNDTRACK. But this wasn't any other soundtrack, no... it was the collectors edition with special tracks from not only the Bebop movie, but also the live concert (I didn't even know they had one xD). They also have an art book in there, but it's not that special because it has bios and documentaries and stuff, but it's all in Japanese, so yah, I can't read it. Another cool thing about this soundtrack is it goes in order of the episodes in which the song played in, along with the best quotes from that respected episodes, but again, it's in Japenese and although it sounds really cool, I still can't understand them xD. Along with all that, the guy gave me a little figure box with a random Naruto figure in and guess who I got: SASUKE! Alright, I got one of my favorite characters by chance, and he's in his Chunin Exams outfit, so YES! Now, next week will be the last time I go to pick up Trigun, then I am cutting off buying the anime and stuff xD. I already have everything I want and until they get Kiba, I am not spending another penny there (Unless of course, they have super rare for super cheap or a CD I want, but other then that, NO!) because I need to start saving it for my PS3 someday... well, it's nice to dream xD. Other then that, I started watching Season 1 of Naruto Shippuden and again, it makes me sad to see how bad the rest of the series is, aside from Season 4 :(, but I digress. So, other then that, that's all I have been up to in the anime department.

Yup, this is what I got :)

So yah, I would talk about Internet life and Manga/Book news but like always, I have been to busy to do anything like that xD. Aside from opening up a Blooger Account (click on the link if you want to see it), nothing really epic has changed with my life on the internet. I had to push back the March Madness ranting week because I was having Wi-Fi issues, so yah, that's why I had to cancel that. The podcast got pushed back to cause everyone wasn't there :(. As for books... well, you should know by now, I am a slow reader xD. So, I guess I will talk about what I have been up to in RL. Well, aside from babysitting the weird dog and house and eating nothing but frozen foods xD, life hear has been pretty bland. Only positive thing to happen to me was I got to talk to a girl I was interested in talking to and she seemed perfect: She was cute, she played video games, had a PS3 with metal gear for me to play xD, and she liked anime :). Seems like a winner, right? Well, first off she was 24, so a there was an age difference, secondly, during our conversation, THE PRICK PULLS OUT A CIGERETTE AND STARTS SMOKING! I wanted to yell at her and tell her put that thing down and give her a piece of my mind, until her friend (who was also pretty cute) started telling her the same thing. So, like the sly dog I am (I say that to raise my own self esteem xD), I start chatting with her friend. Again, all is going well, she is my age, likes anime, and plays games, and lives close by me and we have been talking for a while (like a week now), but then she tells me she smokes marihuana! Yah, I KNOW! BOTH ARE TOTAL BUZZ KILLZ! Honestly, how hard is it to find a girl who doesn't either party, do drugs, or both? Either I have the worst luck when it comes to girls, or I am just not looking in the right place. Perhaps I should wait for a while and see if cooler girls come around as I get older, but until then, I guess my search is never over, is it? xD. Aside from girl issues (mostly not having bad luck), life hear is been pretty lousy. Have an essay due next week, but I am just going to rewrite one I did in High School considering it's the same essay I did in high school and this particular essay help get me up skip into advanced English, so why not xD? I guess if I had to pick one highlight of the week: it's that I had in-and-out for the first time in like a month and boy: have I missed my animal style burger with animal style fries :). Aw... it makes me hungry again just thinking about it xD.

Why do you have to ruin everything, cigarettes!

So, yah. I guess that is all I have to say in this blog. I am sora_heart, I hope you guys enjoying reading these as much as I like writing them, and I will see you all in the next blog, probably in a week, or during class, or something like that xD. So until then, get a look out the Sasuke figure I got :)

Yah, that's the one xD

No comments:

Post a Comment